fitness calorie calculator
What are calories?
It is a unit of energy that has different sources. We consume different food types that include proteins, carbohydrates and sugars. All these forms contain calories. A minimum intake of calories is necessary for survival.
Calories table for some products
- glass of 8 oz. (240 ml) of unsweetened natural pineapple juice has 137 calories
- 1 can of 12 oz. (350 ml) of beer has 147 calories
- 1 can of 12 oz. (350 ml) of Coca-Cola has 137 calories
- 1 handful (1/2 oz. or 20 g) of walnuts and nuts has 132 calories
- 1 unit (3 oz. or 100 g) of chicken thighs has 144 calories
- 1 bar (6 oz. or 200 g) of dark chocolate has 1074 calories
Heart Rate Calculator | BSA Calculator | Pregnancy Calculator | Body Water Calculation | QTC Calculator | Bmi And Bsa Calculator | Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) | BMI Calculator | Body Mass Calculator | Macro Calculator | Calorie Calculator | Body Fat Calculator | TDEE Calculator – Total Daily Energy Expenditure